Doctor insights on:
If I Have A Bone Spur On My Heel Must It Be Cut Off To Get Cure Of The Pain
Bone is a living growing tissue made mostly of collagen (protein that provides soft framework) & the mineral calcium phosphate that adds strength & hardens the framework. Two types of bone are found in the body; cortical (dense compact outer layer) & trabecular (makes up inner layer, ...Read more
What to do if I have a bone spur and i don't mind it , it causes no pain it is on my foot not the heel but if i don't get rid of it will it cause anything bad to me?
Excruciating pain in heels.Can't stand up a lot.Get shots of pain that makes me crumble at times. Have bone spurs.Achillies Tendonitis. Help?
How do I know if I have bone spurs on my heel. every morning when I get up I cannot put weight on my left heal because it feels like there is a knife sticking in it. it eases off after a while but, never completely goes away. Is this a sign of a bon?
Heel Pain/Heel Spurs: The only way to know if you have heel spurs on your heels is with an x-ray. They can't be felt. With that in mind both plantar fasciitis and heel spurs will present the same way. You need to ice your heels, stretch your calves (before you get out of bed or after sitting), wear supportive shoes and probably need to see a foot doctor for more comprehensive treatment. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Yes.: Bony spurs develop as one gets older, from wear and tear on joints, etc. These are bony projections that form along joint margins. This can also happen in the neck and spinal column. Spurs can also appear on the feet, along toes, the heel, as well as on the hands. They can grow along a person's entire skeletal structure, including the knees. They're important since they can be near nerves. ...Read more
Bone spur on heel ok just wondering cause my girlfriends going for a operation on her bone spur on her heel shes not getting it taken out but filed down im just wondering what anthestic will she be going on and is it dangerous the doctor said that she w
10 weeks post-op left Achilles tendon surgery. I had tendonitis and heel bone spurs removed. And i still have pain and swelling. Is this normal?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a sharp pain on the inside of my foot is it a bone spur
- I have a lump in the back of my throat on the left side what could it be
- I have a rash on the back of my head how do i get rid of it
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a cyst on my scalp should i be concerned or need to get it drained
- I have pain on the side of my left foot what could it be
- Infected cut on my leg to the bone how can i treat it without seeing a doctor
- Why am i having pain on the top of my foot if have a talus fracture?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free