Doctor insights on:
If I Gain Weight Will My Breast Get Bigger
Why do I gain weight on my period also? Out of all my body parts my bottom && breasts get really bigger on my period?
Why is it that when i gain weight, my arms and legs continue to get bigger but my breast are still the same size?
Glandular tissue...: Breast tissue is mostly glandular tissue rather than fatty tissue. The glandular tissue is designed to produce milk and only enlarges as a result of hormonal stimulus such as occurs during pregnancy. Gaining weight won't cause the glandular tissue in the breast to enlarge. Best wishes! ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I am getting a big reaction to my new birth control pills. Big mood swings, weight gain, and my breasts have gotten significantly larger. Normal?
I am overweight and my breasts are quite big. Is it true that when you lose weight they can get saggy?
Most likely: Yes it can.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- If i lose weight will my large breasts get smaller
- If i lose weight will my breast get smaller
- If i lose weight will my head get smaller
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If i lose weight will my breasts unsag
- If i lose weight will my face get thinner
- Will my breasts lift if i lose weight
- If i lose weight will my breast skin tighten and will they lift back up
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free