Doctor insights on:
If I Gain Weight Will My Breast Get Bigger
Consume more : Consume more calories than you burn is the easiest way to gain weight but there is no way to gain localized fat in the breast. It is best to consult with a nutritionist to determine the best diet for this purpose so that it is balanced. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Why do I gain weight on my period also? Out of all my body parts my bottom && breasts get really bigger on my period?
Why is it that when i gain weight, my arms and legs continue to get bigger but my breast are still the same size?
Glandular tissue...: Breast tissue is mostly glandular tissue rather than fatty tissue. The glandular tissue is designed to produce milk and only enlarges as a result of hormonal stimulus such as occurs during pregnancy. Gaining weight won't cause the glandular tissue in the breast to enlarge. Best wishes! ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I am getting a big reaction to my new birth control pills. Big mood swings, weight gain, and my breasts have gotten significantly larger. Normal?
Sadly....: There isn't yet such a method. There are no lasers, creams, potions or treatments that work. Only surgical breast lifts, implants or fat grafting can re-shape the breast. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I am overweight and my breasts are quite big. Is it true that when you lose weight they can get saggy?
Most likely: Yes it can.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- If i lose weight will my large breasts get smaller
- If i lose weight will my breast get smaller
- If i lose weight will my head get smaller
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If i lose weight will my breasts unsag
- If i lose weight will my face get thinner
- Will my breasts lift if i lose weight
- If i lose weight will my breast skin tighten and will they lift back up
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free