Doctor insights on:
If I Drink Lots Of Wster Would My Yeast Infection Go Away
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Persistent burning after urination even after treating a yeast infection. It goes away when I drink a lot of water. What could this be?
I pee a lot thirsty even if I do drink a lot headaches yeast infection for long time over year always hungry tired all the time blurry vision ?
What is the most effective way to drink fluconzole 150 mg to treat yeast infection.. 1 pill 150 mg every other day, or every three days?
Every day: There is a common treatment for mild or uncomplicated vaginal candidiasis ('yeast infection) that calls for a single (one time) dose of 150 mg of flucanazole. I recommend you follow your doc's rx. If given multiple doses - more benefit if taken every day, but should not take for more than 3 to 5 days. I commonly give 100 mg per day for thrree days in a row and find it effective. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- If i lose weight will the stretch marks on the sides of my stomach go away
- Why would my stomach make a lot of noise when i lay down?
- Will my razor bumps by my bikini line go away if i stop shaving mybikini area
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will varicose veins in my legs go away at all if i lose weight
- If cum goes on top of my vagina could i be pregnant
- I have a sore on the back of my head that want go away
- If i lose weight will my stretch marks go away
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free