Doctor insights on:
If I Drink Lots Of Wster Would My Yeast Infection Go Away
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Persistent burning after urination even after treating a yeast infection. It goes away when I drink a lot of water. What could this be?
I pee a lot thirsty even if I do drink a lot headaches yeast infection for long time over year always hungry tired all the time blurry vision ?
Depending the dose: Most likely you are taking an anti fungal therapy for your yeast infection. I am not sure about the dose, but it is recommended to avoid alcohol is you are taking medications that use the liver to be metabolized. You don't want your liver to be overwork. If this was one single dose, it may be ok to have a little bit of alcohol, but if you can avoid it, then don't drink ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My yeast infection won t go away
- Why wont my yeast infection go away?
- How fast can i make my salmonella infection go away?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When yeast infections won t go away
- Yeast infections that won t go away
- Yeast infection that doesn t go away
- Can yeast infections go away on its own?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free