Doctor insights on:
If I Am Breasrfeeding Can I Take Milk Of Magnesia
Yes: Mom is just fine.Get a more detailed answer ›
Breastfeeding is providing nutrition to an infant using breat milk either directly by infant latching and sucking on the nipple or by feeding via bottle with expressed breast milk (when baby has difficulty suckling). Breast milk is the best milk for any baby but ...Read more
No effect: This osmotic agent stays in the gut of the mom and does not enter the breast milk to any significant degree. It can be used as needed without effecting the infant. ...Read more
Yes: This osmotic agent stays in the gut of the mom and does not enter the breast milk to any significant degree. It can be used as needed without effecting the infant. ...Read more
Milk of Mag: You could, yes, but to what end? MOM will create diarrhea but it will not diminish calorie digestion and absorption very much. Purging is not a "solution" -- if you over-indulge, exercise - walk - jog - cycle = burn calories, don't purge, please. Then try to change eating patterns: indulge in apples, pears, peaches, other fruits and vegetables; don't indulge in breads, starches, fats. ...Read more
If i've taken three stools softener gelcaps how long do I have to wait before i can take milk of magnesia?
Constipation relief: Milk of magnesia is a laxative, it can be taken any time with stool softener. Together, they may give a better result than either one alone. Natural remedies for constipation is more plant based diet such as salads and fruits, more fluid and physical activity such as walking after eating. Consult your doctor if these fail to work. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take milk of magnesia daily while pregnant?
- Can i take milk of magnesia while breastfeeding?
- Can i take the antibiotic cipro if i am in my first trimester of pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take milk of magnesia after colorectal surgery?
- Can i take vitamins if i am taking antibiotics?
- Can i take prenatal vitamins if i am not pregnant?
- If i am allergic to asprin can i take a tramadol
- Talk to a pediatrician online