Doctor insights on:
If Dirty Tub Can I Get Fungal Vaginitis
Possibly: Fungi and bacteria can reside in dirt and dark moist places. If one were to take a bath in a tub with these growing in it there is a possibility that the open mucosa of the vagina could become infected. If you are having discharge, pain, discomfort, or any bad odors this might be the case. Best bet is to see your doctor who can determine what the infection is and how to treat it. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Vaginitis: Moth treated with meds... Best to see your doctor for an exam and a script. ...Read more
Depends: If it's yeast vaginitis then need anti-fungal, if it's bacterial vaginitis, then most typically doctors will prescribe metrogel. Make sure you know what type you are treating and then consider re-asking question. There are other types, such as atrophic (lack of estrogen) which is treated with estrogen pill, cream or ring. But at 25 years of age, i doubt that's your problem. Best of luck! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i get an std if i have sex in a hot tub?
- If he cums in my ass can i get pregnant
- If i had unprotected sex two days before ovulation can i still get pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i get herpes if i drink from the cup of someone with it?
- Can i get an std if my boyfriend pulls out?
- Can i get pregnant if i missed my period for 2 months?
- Can i take diet pills if im trying to get pregnant?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free