Doctor insights on:
If 8 Weeks Pregnant And Have Cramps And Bleeding What Do That Mean
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I'm about 8 weeks pregnant.Having wicked cramping, usually on lower left side but sometimes both sides.No bleeding. And cramps when i pee but no infect?
Bleeding (not heavy), no fetal heartbeat, slight cramps at 8 weeks pregnant. OB says not to worry but wait a while. worried about missed abortion.
I am 8 weeks pregnant. And today i began to bleed bright red blood. But I am not having an cramps or pains. Is my baby still ok? What do I do? :(
Please call your gyn: If you are 8 weeks your gyn or the er can do an ultrasound to see if the baby is ok or not, may or may not be , at 8 weeks you should be able to see a fetus with a normal rate htbeat. ...Read more
What does irregular gestational sac and free fluid in the cervix mean when your 8 weeks pregnant with on off bleeding?
Miscarriage: You probably will have a miscarriage. Irregular gestational sac is not normal. By 8 a heartbeat should be seen. ...Read more
About 3 weeks pregnant. Been bleeding brown red blood for 3 days...I have no cramps but have been passing clots and tissue. What could it mean?
7 week's pregnant when started spotting, then later started bleeding heavy for 2 days no cramps or clotting what could this mean?
I'm 8 weeks pregnant and I am bleeding like my period, but it is not as heavy. The blood went from brown to dark red with mild cramps. Miscarriage?
Pregnancy bleed: Any bleeding during pregnancy needs to be evaluated promptly by your doctor. About 50% of women experience some degree of bleeding in early pregnancy making it very common but not normal. Most are fine but sometimes bleeding can indicate a tubal pregnancy or miscarriage. Get checked. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Probably nothing: But have her checked.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does bleeding and cramping mean at 8 weeks pregnant?
- What does it mean when you have back pain and your 37 weeks pregnant?
- What can i do if i have swelling in my back and that what's showed up on my mri?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean if im pregnant and have brown discharge?
- I'm pregnant and im bleeding what does that mean
- What does it mean if im pregnant and bleeding?
- What does it mean if your pregnant and having lower back pain?
- Talk to a perinatologist online for free