Doctor insights on:
Ice Cream Good Eat Tonsillectomy
Yes: It cools the throat and reduces the pain specially when you are eating. ...Read more
I'm getting my tonsillectomy done on may 1st I'm so scared for the anesthesia and pain. what can I do? also ice cream is out of the pic I'm allergic to milk
Anesthesia for: Tonsillectomy is very straightforward. Have any questions for your anesthesiologist written down and ask them during your preop evaluation. If necessary, ask your ENT for a preop anxiolytic. Have a pain control strategy in place, with meds available, before you go to sleep. That will help you manage the pain lastly, if ice cream won't work, try sorbets or cold drinks. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I exercise 3-4 times a week year around. I'm in good physical health. I eat healthy most of the time. What is moderation for ice cream & cookies 4 me?
What are good foods to eat after having a wisdom tooth extraction so particles won't get in the socket? besides yogurt, ice cream, soup mashed potatos
Ice cream is fine: What interferes with fixed orthodontic treatment(braces) is hard, sticky foods, attempts to bite into some hard frozen ice treats would also be included in this list. Ice cream, however, is not normally served in such a state, and is therefore normally not included in a list of prohibited foods on orthodontic food lists. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is ice cream still a good thing to eat after tonsillectomy?
- Eat ice cream cold bronchitis
- Can pregnant women eat homemade ice cream?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can pregnant women eat coffee ice cream?
- Can i eat ice cream during pregnancy?
- How to eat ice cream while bulking?
- Is it safe to eat ice cream during pregnancy?
- Talk to a head and neck surgeon online for free