Doctor insights on:
Ice Cream Good Eat Tonsillectomy
Yes: It cools the throat and reduces the pain specially when you are eating. ...Read more
I'm getting my tonsillectomy done on may 1st I'm so scared for the anesthesia and pain. what can I do? also ice cream is out of the pic I'm allergic to milk
Anesthesia for: Tonsillectomy is very straightforward. Have any questions for your anesthesiologist written down and ask them during your preop evaluation. If necessary, ask your ENT for a preop anxiolytic. Have a pain control strategy in place, with meds available, before you go to sleep. That will help you manage the pain lastly, if ice cream won't work, try sorbets or cold drinks. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I exercise 3-4 times a week year around. I'm in good physical health. I eat healthy most of the time. What is moderation for ice cream & cookies 4 me?
What are good foods to eat after having a wisdom tooth extraction so particles won't get in the socket? besides yogurt, ice cream, soup mashed potatos
This question is: For rachel ray or martha.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is ice cream still a good thing to eat after tonsillectomy?
- Why do i cough when i eat ice cream?
- Eat ice cream cold bronchitis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i get diarrhea after i eat soft serve ice cream?
- Is it ok to eat ice cream every day?
- Can you eat ice cream while pregnant?
- Can pregnant women eat ice cream?
- Talk to a head and neck surgeon online for free