Doctor insights on:
Ice Cream Bronchitis
No: Ice cream, although universally desired, has not been shown to provide definitive and reproducible benefit to bronchitis sufferers. On a related but somewhat different topic, although milk products have been implicated to worsen coughs, this is generally felt to be an old wive's tale. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It is an inflammation of the mucous membranes of the bronchi (the larger and medium-sized airways that carry airflow from the trachea into the more distal parts of the lung parenchyma). It may be infectious and require antibiotics, or steroid like meds to help treat it. (it can be acute ...Read more
? Allergy: If you are allergic to dairy products and if this is dairy free, it should be OK. Test with a small amount and with others present, if you become unwell. All the best. ...Read more
Yes: No issue.Get a more detailed answer ›
Is is bad idea to eat ice cream when he has phlegm when coughing while he is recovering from bronchitis?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Eat ice cream cold bronchitis
- Does ice cream help bronchitis?
- Ice cream bad for cough
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Stomach ache after eating ice cream
- Can i eat ice cream if i have a sore throat?
- Chest pain after eating ice cream
- Why do i get diarrhea after i eat soft serve ice cream?
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free