Doctor insights on:
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
My 8 year old son swallowed an Advil (ibuprofen) gel 400 mg. By mistake. Will that effect him. What should I do.
Can I take Advil (ibuprofen) and alka seltzer original together? Took two Advil (ibuprofen) gel capsules about 3 hrs ago but still in pain. Is it safe to take alka seltzer wi
Can I use ibuprofen gel in early pregnancy? The box says don't use if over 6 months but thought i'd check. I have sprained my trapezius muscle. Thanks
I used ibuprofen gel and some naproxen tablets, but my leg pain hasn't stopped. What could be wrong?
I took an Advil (ibuprofen) gel capsule and I think it is stuck in my throat. What should I do? I've tried bread and warm water.
Water: Drink plenty of waters and you should be okay. If this happens often, get checked. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ibuprofen gel topical
- Ibuprofen gel side effects
- 10 ibuprofen gel
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Information about soft gel ibuprofen
- Advil liqui gels vs ibuprofen
- Can i use ibuprofen gel and tablets?
- Can you take ibuprofen gel and tablets?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free