Doctor insights on:
Ibuprofen Cause Heart Palpitations
Palpitation is also known as Pounding heartbeat. Palpitations are an awareness of extra heartbeats which most of us have. The sensation can be single or multiple and can sometimes last minutes. Different people may feel other symptoms along with them such as dizzy, lightheaded or short of breath. The palpitations are almost always atrial or ventricular premature beats. Usually benign but they are also ...Read more
Nay: No it won't.Get a more detailed answer ›
Second osseous surgery last week, and a frenulectomy. 800mg ibuprofen for several days. Now having heart palpitations, related to surgery or meds?
Palpitations: Palpitations have many causes from anxiety through anatomic and physiologic abnormalities. The feeling of bounding usually relates to the volume of blood pumped with each palpitation. There is no simple single answer for the question. If you're bothered by the feeling should consult a dr. To see if the problem can be clarified. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
Heart palpitations is also known as Pounding heartbeat. Heart palpitations are a clinical finding in which a person feels his heart beating strongly, feels his heart beating fast, or both. This can occur with anxiety disorders or heart conditions including ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does the flu cause heart palpitations?
- Can a hiatal hernia cause heart palpitations?
- Heart palpitations caused by heart
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes heart palpitations in the morning?
- Can allergies cause heart palpitations?
- How does whey protein cause heart palpitations?
- Ibuprofen cause fast heart
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free