Doctor insights on:
B-12 calcium ibuprofen (headache) antihistamine (allergy relief) - is it a bad idea to take all of these medications at the same time?
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
I developed hives all over my body; could it be from too much ibuprofen? I took some antihistamines (3)
Not necessarily: Ibuprofen allergy can cause hives and it is mostly not dose dependent. However there may also be many other causes for hives and viral infection one of the more common ones. If antihistamine does not help. consult your doctor but be sure not to take any more ibuprofen until proven otherwise. Other types of NSAID can usually be tolerated if you turn out to be allergic to ibuprofen. ...Read more
Get mild hives from motrin, aspirin; will i also get them from tylenol? Had hives, flushing 8 hrs after tyl but off antihistamines & itchy anyway.
No it is not: No it is not as it will cause increased sedation and increses the risk of stomach bleeding due to ibuprophen. ...Read more
I was kissing last night and my lips swelled up. I used ice and took a Benadryl and ibuprofen. they're still swollen What's going on?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is ibuprofen an antihistamine?
- Can you take ibuprofen and naproxen together?
- Can you take dayquil and ibuprofen together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you take ibuprofen and hydrocodone together?
- How often can you take 800 mg ibuprofen?
- Can you take ibuprofen with prednisone?
- Allergic to ibuprofen what can i take
- Talk to a dermatologist online