Doctor insights on:
I Work In A Dusty Workplace Will This Permanently Damage My Ability To Smell
Good question: One hypothesis is that extra secretions from the goblet cells that line your airway are now interfering with your smell by obstructing the olfactory neurons. Without the smoke to interfere they produce a lot more secretions which eventually quiet down. The good news is that i would expect it to improve with time and if not get it checked out. ...Read more
some yes, not yours: But long-term starvation would. If you are fasting for religious purposes, then it is fine .If you have anorexia, please do not use this information as permission to abstain from eating. Some antipsychotics require food for absorption, but Haldol (haloperidol) and seroquel which you are taking do not.Best wishes. ...Read more
Will being on multiple drops to control glaucoma interfere with my ability to wear contacts during the day at work?
Sometimes: Topical medications for glaucoma usually can be instilled in the morning before contact lens insertion or in the evening after removal. However, topical glaucoma medications are notorious for causing superficial punctuate keratitis of the cornea resulting in contact lens intolerance and necessitating the discontinuation of contact lens use. Preservative free drops are available which can help. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I am suffering from bad concentration and memory and also very poor ability to catch multiple variables to put any action plan for situations or work?
See a pyschiatrist: Or a good clinical psychologist and try and learn why this is occurring. If you have any other symptoms or if this is quite recent you might want to see a neurologist first and make sore there is no organic etiology for this. ...Read more
Psychiatrist: The simple answer is YES!Get a more detailed answer ›
OCD: Too much self demand. Do your part. You can't make people be you. Trust those you work with. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I work in a smelly workplace will this permanently damage my ability to smell
- I work at a dusty place what should i do
- My skin breaks out because i work at a dusty place how can i protect my skin
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can scleral buckle surgery permanently damage my eyesight?
- How can i permanently eliminate my keloid?
- I want a method to stop my periods permanently
- My workplace is old and smelly is it safe for me to work here
- Talk to a neurologist online