Doctor insights on:
I Went To A Club And My Ears Are Still
Hopefully not: Clearly your years were traumatized by the noise. The tinnitus just indicates some damage but in most cases the ears will recover. The key thing for you to do is not obsess about the noise. The more you focus on it the more your brain will pay attention to it in the louder it will become. If it persists for more than a few days you should contact an ENT doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Ears ringing for a week after night club. Doctor/GP checked my ears and they look normal prescribed beconase nasal spray. But still ringing 4days in.
How do I stop a sharp constant ringing in my ear? I was at a loud club last night and my ears have been ringing since. And it's causing a headache
Noisy clubs: Might be advisable to wear ear plugs that allow you to hear normal conversation but block high-decibel sounds. Check sporting goods stores or gun supply shops. Try to stand/sit as far from loudspeakers as possible. Limit amount of exposure to loud noise to short periods. Protect your hearing. If ringing persists, see fp/audiologist/ent for evaluation. ...Read more
Went to rock concert last night that was extremely loud. My ears are still constantly ringing & my hearing diminished by 75%. Will this get better?
My ears are still ringing after a concert a week ago, I saw a doctor and they said it would go away.... How long can this take?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My back went out and i still have paine on my leg
- A bug went in my ear
- I went running and my uterus hurts now
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Bp just went up to a 200mmhg and my ears are ringing what's wrong
- My iud went down to my cervix why am i not pregnant
- Bird poop went in my eye should i worry
- My face went numb
- Yesterday i went to a club and my ears still ringing will i b deaf