Doctor insights on:
I Was Exposed To Scabies At Work How Do I Know If I Have It
Scabies: Scabies is generally treated with permethrin as recommended and repeated in 1-2 weeks. As you can become reinfected it is recommended the entire family be treated. It may take up to 4 weeks to obtain a cure. This is a long time to miss work and I would be checked by your physician 1-2 weeks after your initial treatment to see if it may be possible to return to work at that time. ...Read more
Avoid close contact: Scabies is an infestation of the skin with mites. It can spread by close contact, sharing clothes and sheets, but is not normally acquired casually. If the rash is mild and limited to covered areas, you might treat it now and return to work the next day. If it is severe or if your work brings you in close contact with people, clothes, or bedding, avoid work until a doctor clears you ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i know i have scabies or bedbugs?
- How do you know u have scabies?
- What to do if exposed to scabies?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i for sure know if i have a uti?
- How do i know if i have asthma or not?
- How do i know if i have liver cancer?
- How do i know if i have bdd?
- Talk to a dermatologist online