Doctor insights on:
I Want To Know How Much On Average A Labiaplasty Costs
What should I look for in a surgeon to do a labiaplasty? I've been wanting a labiaplasty for a few years, but i'm scared. I've seen some reviews where the surgeon took off too much, and i don't want that to happen to me. How can I choose the right surgeon
What kind of anesthesia will I have for a labiaplasty? I don't think i want to be a awake for a labiaplasty. Will i be able to have general anesthesia?
Should I have a labiaplasty, not what else can I do? By the way I am 16 and I know its a little early but my labia are very large and uncomfortable.
Maybe,maybe not : The overgrowth of the labia minora is a selective growth response to your hormones.By 16 you should be near the end of this process. When they protrude to a significant length(elephant ears), or one side exceeds the other in length,surgical reduction can be preformed by someone with experience in the procedure.If this is producing pain or dictating your clothing choices, set up a visit. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I am a virgin and I want to have a "labia reduction" or labiaplasty (inner labia) will that effect my hymen in any way ?
No it will not: The hymen is located inside the vsgina and the labia minora are located outside of the vsgina. Therefore a labiaplasty will not effect the hymen. This can be damages with an internal exam, tampons, or any other vaginal penetration with a penis, fingers, or object. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
3 surgeries in2 weeks: risks? I'm only allowed 2wks off work & need: impacted wisdom T removal &want to get LASIK (eyelaser) & labiaplasty. Is thtsafe
Not recommended: not recommended. you need time to heal for each before undergoing the next. choose the dental one first and then pick your favorite of the other two after that. hope that helps. ...Read more
When causes problem: There are innumerable reasons including but not limited to asymmetry, pain, discomfort, tenderness, sores, mechanical interference with sex or activity, hygiene, diversion of urinary stream, embarrassment or humiliation, visibility in garments, etc. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Does insurance ever cover labiaplasty? I'm really interested in a labiaplasty, but i can't afford it. Are there any circumstances where the procedure is covered by insurance?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I drive a truck all day 8 hrs or more and want to know how to exercise or just be healthy as i drive
- How do i cure a fungal infection on my face that is resistant to azole drugs?
- How can i get rid of to a rash on my arms and back?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to deepen a voice with a little testosterone how much should i order?
- How do i know if i have a skin tag cyst or an ingrown hair on my penis?
- Infected cut on my leg to the bone how can i treat it without seeing a doctor
- How much weight can i lose on a liquid diet?
- I am a girl and i want to know how to masturbate