Doctor insights on:
I Want To Growth My Panis So What I Do For That
Male genital growth: The most likely cause of a growth on the penis in your age group is a genital wart. It can be passed to a female and may cause cervical cancer. There are other causes – please seek treatment. Title 10 clinics provide STD diagnosis and therapy free for those who can't afford to pay. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
This is not human: It is a citris plant disease.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes a few known caus: Growth in terms of height is determined by several factors. You should expect your height to be influeneced by the height of your patrents. Nutrition through growing years(uptom age of 18-20 years) affects the growth. Most teenagers have a big growth spurt between 16-19 yrs of age..So be patient and see how it changes from one year to the next. Human growth hormone is an important natural contribu. ...Read more
Depends: If the gender is female, then there some concerns that an endocrine dysfunction might be present such as hypothyroidism, growth hormone deficiency or lack of adequate estrogen production. If male, then there might be an element of physiological delay. A bone age will help in this case. Family history if positive for pubertal delay may also reassure. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Want to start my strict regimen today what do i do for food
- What do i do if i want to wean my baby off of formula?
- If i want to grow faster what should i do with my diet nutrition
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I want to grown up my height what should i do
- My stomach is so bloated what can i do
- Why are my feet so smelly and what can i do?
- What can i do to care for my genitals so they are more hygienic?
- I want to change my skin pigmentation is there a way to do so