Doctor insights on:
I Wake Up With Swollen Fingers What Does That Mean
Get Evaluated: You need to get evaluated to get a correct diagnosis and treatment options. ...Read more
What could my symptoms mean? Sometimes i will wake up with stiff, swollen fingers with joints that are a bit tender to the touch. When this happens, it may last all day/night, may go back and forth throughout the day, or end up going away all together. My
I always wake up with swollen fingers nd my arms and hand feel heavy nd with a bit of pain what can be causing this ? Can this be a due to my anxiaty
NOT anxiety: Painful swollen fingers may be due to some form of 'auto-immune' arthritis. Simple blood tests (sed rate/crp) can quickly test for inflammation and confirmatory testing (ccp, ra, ana) may be neeed. I would get seen by primary care doctor. For now you can take nsaids (i suggest Aleve (naproxen) 2 in am, 2pm). Anxiety should not cause edema per se. Hope you are better soon! ...Read more
Moved to Greece, for 6 wks left foot/ankle has been swollen, blood tests normal (RA/CCP) & waking up w/sore stiff swollen fingers w/burning sensation?
Swollen fingers: Cause of swollen knuckles and fingers and rash can be gouty arthritis, inflamm arthritides, psoriatic arthritis ( associated with psoraisis) , lyme disease, severe infections ( acute bacterial ones) or even just a viral syndrome. And others you need to be seen by your medical provider, document the rash, where its is what it looks like as it may be a clue. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when i wake up choking?
- What does it mean when i wake up vomiting?
- Wake up with swollen fingers
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean to wake up choking and vomit?
- What does swollen fingers mean?
- Why are my fingers swollen when i wake up?
- What does it mean if my left hand tingles when i wake up?
- Talk to a hand surgeon online for free