Doctor insights on:
I Wake Up And My Finger Tips And Toes Are Numb What Causes This
Numbness on waking: When you are sleeping, there is reduced movements. Sometimes, one may lie in a position that compresses some nerves for hours, or compresses blood vessels that supply these nerves. These nerves then do not function properly, and there can be a sensation of numbness or tingling, even pain. With movement after you wake up, the pressure is released, and function rapidly returns to normal. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What would cause numbness in my fingers and toes as well as lower back pain upon waking in the morning? This all started after a workout five days ag.
Neuropathy : Neuropathy is numbness. Paresthesia is an abnormal sensation (tingling, burning, stinging etc) these frequently start to the toes and work up to the feet and then the fingers. It is common in diabetes and can be seen in alcoholics and those with vit b deficiencies. There are many other causes but it is often one of those 3. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What will cause fingers and toes to turned yellowish white, numb and hurt really bad when they get cold? It takes time to get feeling and color back?
My two big toes have been numb since christmas. I also suffer with numb thumbs and fingers from time to time. What could cause this?
The toe on my left foot goes numb and the last two fingers on both hands go numb a lot what could cause this ?
Wake in night with numb fingers and/or hands most nights.Toes go dead when walking.Occasional total dead leg whilst sitting& then fall on standing up?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- This week the tips of my fingers are numb what would cause that
- I wake up and my hands are numb
- At night i wake up to my hips hurting what causes this
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My fingers are numb when i wake up
- Why are my toes numb when i wake up?
- My feet are dry red itchy and purple on top of toes what could this be
- A door hit my finger and caused a little blood clot and lump what should i do
- Talk to a orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon online for free