Doctor insights on:
I Use To Have Longer Sex But Its Not Like That What Do I Need To Help Me
Can celibacy lead to any long term problems for a male? I'm 22 and just have vey little interest in sex with either gender. Is it use it or lose it?
No: There is no use it or lose it relationship with celibacy. Loss of interest may be related to depression or welbutrin (and other anti-depressive medications). Additionally, there are other medical issues that can cause a loss of interest, as mentioned by others. You should sit down and talk with your physician and have an examination to help determine the cause and possible treatment. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Only saline: Spray saline into your nostrils frequently to flush out allergens and irritants. You will get the best care in a long term relationship with a provider who knows you over time. Discuss this with that provider. ...Read more
Xylocaine (lidocaine) allergy: It is local anesthetic spray to desensitize the skin , will give numbness on area of application, if you think you need it and helps you , it is your call. In few will have all allergic side effects of xylocaine (lidocaine) , including anaphylactic shock and death. I do not think approved by fda for the purpose you are looking for. ...Read more
I recently had long and very rough sex. I believe my skin has been damaged. it's getting better. is there anything I can use to speed up healing?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long do i need to wait to have sex once i have given birth?
- What can i do to help me calm my nervousness and be like myself?
- What can i do if sex makes me sick during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I need help for depression what should i do
- Me and my husband want a baby what do i need to do
- I have poor eating habits its hard for me to lose weight how do i go about it
- How long do i need to use crutches for a sprained ankle?
- What do i need to have with me when traveling with a newborn?