Doctor insights on:
I Think My Pinky Toe Is Broken
X-rays: Seeing a doctor and getting x-rays will tell you if you fractured the toe or not. If you have swelling, bruising and pain of the little toe and movement is reduced or the toe appears out of alignment, it may indicate it is broken. X-rays will make the diagnosis. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Xray: Only your radiologist knows for sure.Get a more detailed answer ›
Pain, swelling: And bruising after some type of "whacking" to the toe. If it hurts to press on it and to bend it also, it probably is broken. As long as it is only in the toe and not in the foot, you can support it by wearing stiff soled shoes and taping it to the next toe. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- If i can move my toe is it broken
- Is my pinky toe broken?
- I think i have broken my big toe
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- The toe next to my big to is red swollen and painful to touch what do i do
- How could i know if my knee is broken?
- I have a bunion and my big toe is numb
- Is there something wrong with my toe it hurts when i press on it?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free