Doctor insights on:
I Think I Might Have Broken My Ankle Or Foot What Should I Do
See Podiatrist: Hard to tell from your description. Need more information and detail. Have it evaluated. ...Read more
My cast on ankle just open 6 days ago & i realize there are blood clot at my foot.. What should I do?
I had an ankle fracture 4 years ago. I did everything that time. But for the past 15 days, I have too much pain andswelling in my foot. What should I do?
For about a month my foot has constantly been hurting me. It feels like something might pop in my ankle. Do i need to go in? Pain is at about 6+
2 options: Some cases are due to the prolonged build up of certain gases that are able to escape the joint once a certain pressure is reached and movement is occurring. Arthritis will cause similar symptoms with a more frequent occurrence, happening repeatedly after seconds rather than every 20-30 minutes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Incompetent: Venous valves is one possibility.Get a more detailed answer ›
Ankle swelling: Fluid retention with swelling of the legs could be from several reasons. Need to know you underlying conditions and medications you are taking. Most probably it is from venous insufficiency but need to rule out other causes, like cardiac, kidney, liver related or nutritionally mediated. Have a complete physical exam with some labs. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What should i do if i think i might have rabies?
- What should i do if i think my baby is having a tet spell?
- I have a rash on my elbow i think it is psoriasis what should i do
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What should i do if i think i have sars?
- I think i have a varicocele what should i do
- What should i do if i think i have appendicitis?
- What should i do if my ankle hurts i have soccer in a week?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free