Doctor insights on:
I Think I Have A Genital Wart Who Can Check It Out
Urologist...: Go to see urologists since they have seen more patients with genital warts in training and practice than others, who may also tell if lesions are warts or not, simply based on identifying their unique appearance. But, occasionally, biopsy may be required for definite DX to rule out if it's cancerous at confronting large fast growing ones, called buschke-lowenstein's tumor, still a wart. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
The major organs of the reproductive system includes, the external genitalia (penis and vulva) as well as a number of internal organs including the gamete producing gonads (testicles and ovaries). Diseases of the human reproductive system are very common and widespread, particularly ...Read more
I was exposed to HPV in nov. 2009 when my husband was unfaithful and just now have a genital wart, is it likely to take almost 5 yrs to show symptoms?
My girlfriend just tested positive for hpv. I was unaware and now realize I may have a genital wart. What is the protocol in this situation having sex?
HPV: Human papilloma virus isn't only sexually transmitted disease. So you should wrap it up: wear a condom each & every time. Depending upon her age, she may qualify for vaccination against other strains. You, too (depending upon your proclivities)! Check out http://www.cdc.gov/hpv/ & http://www.cdc.gov/hpv/parents/questions-answers.html for more info re HPV & its vaccine. Chat w/your Family Doc(s). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What should i do if i think i have genital warts?
- How can i know if i have genital warts?
- What to do if you think you have genital warts?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have herpes and genital warts
- How to find out if you have genital warts?
- If i have genital warts do i have hpv
- If i have genital warts do i have hiv
- Talk to a dermatologist online