Doctor insights on:
I Think I Broke My Foot Do I Go To Orthopedic Doc Or Er
Is this typical in the healing process? Should i get a second opinion? 3 months ago i broke my foot (metatarsal) and thumb (had surgery on thumb). The doc told me this week that I am healed. I tried stressing to him my foot and hand feels no different tha
Im pretty sure i broke my foot at the big toe joint. I don't have insurance so can I just wear an orthopedic boot i already have small amount of swelling
tingling in foot
extreme difficulty with weight bearing
no visible deformity or bruising
If : If you have no insurance (and no means to pay), you can still go to an er and have it x-rayed. This way, at least you'll know for certain whether it's broken, and also how badly. If it's a bad break that needs to be reduced (put back), i'm not sure the er will do that, and you might have to suck it up and go see someone or suffer the consequences of a non-union or malunion, which will haunt you for the rest of your life. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have had a matrsal foot fracture 7 months ago now when i walk it hurts so bad it feels like it had return i went to the doc he says tendinitis?
See a doctor: If you've injured yourself enough I have concern for a fracture, it is worth seeing a foot and ankle doctor for an examination and likely radiographs. You will be then be given treatment recommendations based on those findings. If nothing else you can put our mind at ease with some answers. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Should i go to the er i think my foreskin got stuck behind the head
- I think i might have broken my ankle or foot what should i do
- What can i do to make my ibs less painful or just make it go away?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I think i might have melanoma do i go to gp or derm
- How do i get swelling above my eye to go down?
- I brush my teeth two or three times a day and they are still yellow what to do
- Why do my legs ache when i go to sleep?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free