Doctor insights on:
I Started Getting Syphilis A Couple Of Days Ago When Will I Be Back To Normal
I contact syphilis 6 years ago and treated it with wrong medcin and now I'm having back pain always and wicknes of penis, so what can I do to get myse?
If 2 people in a sexual relationship have been tested for STDs and have come back negative can you get herpes or syphilis nonsexually?
STI: No but be sure you were tested for these ...Read more
When i get turned on it kinda of hurts. What could this be? When i get turned on it hurts. It kind of feels like a period cramp. I'm not sure what this could be because I have been tested for hiv, clamedia, syphilis, gonorrhea and a couple other std's and
Orgasm : Orgasm both helps relieve the pain of menstrual cramps, but can also induce cramping (which lasts a short time). Clitoral stimulation may be inducing cramps in you if it is close to your period, but usually the effect is to make the cramps less painful. I would recommend taking Ibuprofen 600 mg about an hour before you plan to be intimate to help lessen cramping, unless you have been told by a doctor not to take Ibuprofen (issues with easy bleeding/bruising, gastric ulcer). For more answers to your gynecology questions, check out our website: www.Uwmedicine.Org\gynecology. ...Read more
According to CDC...: According to http://www.cdc.gov/std/syphilis/STDFact-Syphilis.htm, you can get syphilis by direct contact with a syphilis sore during vaginal, anal, or oral sex. Sores can be found on the penis, vagina, anus, in the rectum, or on the lips and in the mouth. Syphilis can also be spread from an infected mother to her unborn baby. Best wish to health... ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Tested positive for syphilis & got one penicillin injection July 1, 14 days now most signs are gone. Still some tongue discolor. How long to be normal?
Is it possible for the secondary syphilis rash to be healed by clobetasol lotion? But the rashes came back again just after a few days. Do I have Syp?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I started having trouble sleeping a couple of days ago will it go away
- When will i be back to full strength after a 270 degree torn labrum
- How can i get rid of to a rash on my arms and back?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My eyes get watery and itchy when i start reading a book is this normal
- Every couple of months i get multiple nose bleeds in a row what could be wrong
- When can i go back to work after getting a full upper denture done
- I am taking a maoi how long after getting off of it can i start to drink beer
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free