Doctor insights on:
I Spilled Some Bug Spray And Felt Kinda Tingly Why Is That
Careful: Some bug sprays are quite toxic and dangerous, but u have to look at the label and call help line for specific precautions. ...Read more
Whenever i take nicotine (either through gum or spray) I instantly feel my lip tingling as if I'm about to get a cold sore. Why is this?
Once i awhile i feel like i got sprayed with water all over me. Mostly arms and legs. Is this considered tingling. Not sure how to explain to a doc.
Perhaps: Exploring the circumstances that elicit this sensation may help with finding the cause. ...Read more
Biohazard spill: Preparation then response.Get a more detailed answer ›
What it means in HSG test results?
Small restricted spill on the left side but no spill was seen on the right side.
I think there is something wrong with the whole left side of my body ever since this little spill I took on my bicycle. I believe I was pulling a tendency out from my right elbow?
Immediate evaluation: Your brother should be evaluated immediately for the cause of this cough & blood in his phlegm. Presence of blood in phlegm usually signifies significant injury to airway walls &/or blood vessels & could be due a wide variety of causes (ranging from acute & chronic infections, vasculitis, malignancy etc.). Evaluation by his doctor & some tests can help clarify the cause & guide treatment. Go now! ...Read more
Heard you should order sugarfree soda on airplanes (less sticky if kids spill). Are sugar replacements ok for kids?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- The nerves in my hands are tingly i am not sure why any thoughts
- Why do my toes tingle when i run?
- Why i feel tingly while sitting on my feet for short time?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do my feet tingle when i walk?
- Why do my hands tingle when i sleep?
- Why do my legs tingle when i sit?
- Why does my butt tingle when i need to poop?
- Why might be some reasons i am not ovulating?