Doctor insights on:
I Seem To Have Really Small Hands Is It A Common Or Rare Genetic Thing
Perhaps congenital: If they are truly smaller than small, my guess would be that something went wrong during the development of the hands in utero, which makes it congenital rather than hereditary. ...Read more
From a medical standpoint, "genetic" refers to the potential heritability of various medical conditions. While some conditions are inevitable (at some point in one's life) as a consequence of simple genetic heritability (eg huntington's disease), a large number of medical conditions (including all behaviorial health disorders) are the expressed final pathway of a ...Read more
Yes: Yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
I hate to keep asking this but, I have a lot of issues but one thing that gets to me is my body. I have short arms, big head, small hands, short 5'8?
Fixation on appearan: You don't seem to be getting the message. Look around and you will see people come in all shapes and sizes. ...Read more
No syndrome : There are no syndromes known to me where the only finding is one of small hands. I would ask your doctor to look you over closely for any other anatomic findings out of the norm. If you have no other findings on exam, then you have small hands and that's it. That can certainly happen and would be totally normal! ! ...Read more
Maybe,maybe not: This can be a simple variation fro the normal based on complex genetic factors. It can also be a feature of in excess of 40 named syndromes or associations listed in "smith's recognizable patterns of human malformation" 7ed.2013. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it common to have abdominal pain when i have a low back disc rupture?
- I had a hydrocelectomy 6 days ago is it to soon to masturbate or have sex
- I have a lump on the joint between my middle finger and hand what is it
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there a way to tell if i have fractured a bone in my hand?
- How dangerous is it to drink a beer or so if i take sleeping pills?
- Is it really common for women to get a yeast infection after taking azithromycin?
- Is it okay to exercise while i have a busted blood vessel in eye?
- Talk to a pediatrician online