Doctor insights on:
I See Ads About Men On Trips Having To Stop To Go To The John Why Is That
Confused on what to do? I have no more symptoms of hyperthyroidism. Seen a cardiologist gave me lopressor (metoprolol tartrate) now going to see endor. All symptoms stop?
Age related: Some men develop enlargement of the prostate with age. This sometimes pinches off the urethra through which urine flows. The end result is more frequent urination. There are other causes of more frequent urination but they are not as common as benign prostatic hypertrophy with bladder outlet obstruction. ...Read more
I feel very obsessive lately about this older man and I get depressed when I can't see him. I'm going to tell my doctor. How should I stop obsessing?
Puberty: Hi!, Growth rates vary due to genetics, genders and environments. Hormone issues can also have an effect. Generally People are done growing by their early 20's. If a person continues to grow taller they may have a condition called Giantism and they should see an endocrinologist soon. ...Read more
16-20 years: Most men finish their height growth by age 20 years. Rarely, there may be growth after that, & often growth is over before then. Seeing an x-ray of growth plates of bones(so called "bone age") can give a good estimate of the likelihood of future growth potential. Genetics plays a major role here, so knowing when related males finished their growth would help in predicting one's ultimate height. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Nature: Your numbers are off a bit.Most women stop at 16-17 and men at 17-18 as a response to the hormones that drive puberty.These hormones tell the growth centers to finish and solidify in preparation for adult life. The growth centers are a weaker bone feature that are subject to greater risk of injury, once closed, the weakness is gone as is the potential for more linear growth. ...Read more
I have asked my husband to not look at porn, it bothers me.he said he always will.that all men do it and he won't stop.is bad that he won't stop?
Pornography: not all men look at it. It is a very strong addiction in some men and women. It has ruined many relationship as it is difficult to live up to those expectations. Many people end up seeking self satisfaction only to pornography and relationships suffer. He needs some help, just like with any addiction and it is hard for addicts to seek. You may need to seek help first. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i have to see a neurologist?
- Are any special tests to see if i have chikungunya after my recent trip?
- Why do i need to go see a dermatologist for papules?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a brown spot in my left eye will it go away or should i see the doctor
- Do i have to see expert to diagnose sleeping problems what about zeo?
- I have venous stasis ulcers which kind of physician should i see about this
- Should i see a doctor if i been having throat problems for about 3 years now
- Having trouble falling asleep at night but not sure why who do i see about it