Doctor insights on:
I Need To Know About The Drug Aldactone
Can I take aldactone (spironolactone) w/ another drug to lower my potassium levels?And both work to do their job?Aldactone (spironolactone) made me have high pot.But I want to take it
I am transgender and I do not want SRS, but I am interested in chemical castration. I am taking Estradiol and Spironolactone now. What other drugs wou?
See MD: You should discuss these medications with an endocrinologist. ...Read more
Not in women: Spironolactone (aldactone) is an antiandrogen, so it does have an effect to decrease testoterone, and there is an indirect estrogenic effect - which can cause breast enlargement (gynecomastia) and tenderness in men. Breast tenderness is occasionally reported in women, but this is unusual. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Smoking and drugs: Yes, most definitely.Get a more detailed answer ›
I take 20mg of lexapro, 5mg of Abilify (aripiprazole) & 75mg of spironolactone daily. Is hair loss a common side effect with any of these drugs? I'm shedding a lot.
My hair was getting very fine & was breaking easily. Now I'm actually loosing it quit rapidly. My forehead is residing and I have spots that are going bald. My Dermatologist prescribed Spironolactone. Then I just read that this drug helps people loose hai
Which is best potassium sparing drug for htn ( less side effect, effective, &popular) spironolactone or triamterene you recommend for your patients.?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What do i need to know about my endoscopy procedure?
- What do i need to know about cefazolin before letting my doctor give it to me?
- Lisfranc fractures
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Everything you need to know about your period
- Everything you need to know about struggling with addiction
- Braces and kissing
- Metacognition in children
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free