Doctor insights on:
I Need My Breast Exam Which Doctor I Have To Go
Got clinical breast exam done Bilateral mild Fibroadenosis diagonised, doctor said mammogram not needed. Should I get one?
A clinical breast exam is performed by a health care provider. A visual inspection and manual palpation are performed to look for abnormalities. A breast self exam(bse) is when a woman checks her own breast tissue once a month. This is done to get to know one's own unique lumpiness and be able to identify when something is ...Read more
Breast exam: It can be in writing and sometimes possible lesions can be drawn on a pre-printed anatomical pictures. ...Read more
Since i've never been to the doctors for anything other than a cough. What to expect for a breast exam?
Clinical breast exam: http://breastcancer.about.com/od/imagingandscreeningtests/p/cbe-exam-intro.htm the first part of your clinical breast exam is visual, just like your breast self-exam. Your doctor will look for symmetry, skin condition, and nipple position. Any abnormalities or changes from your previous exam will be noted. Changes in size, shape, color, or texture, or if you have nipple discharge. ...Read more
Breast exam: The MD will inspect the breasts for asymmetry, discoloration, dimpling and abnormal texture. As with all breast exams the MD will then palpate the breast tissue for any abnormalities, masses or areas of tenderness. Your 13 year old should be taught to do self breast exams as well. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
A breast exam: Is usually done by your gyn or a breast specialist if you have had a problem and that doc will order a mammogram which is done by a technician and read by a radiologist and the report will be sent to the doc who ordered the mammogram and that doc will tell you the report results. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have been experiencing a painful and swollen right armpit for 7 months now. Seen 2 doctors. Breast exam and ultrasound. No answers....?
Armpit swelling: Possible infected cyst? See a suregon.Get a more detailed answer ›
After breast exam by my doctor. The lower part of my sternum hurts a tad. Could she have pressed to hard examining under my ribs?
Pain after exam: It is very possible that after your breast exam that the sternum area hurts a bit. You might just be really sensitive in that area. If it is very painful try an ice bag for 20 minutes at a time or follow the directions on advil/Tylenol that you may have may help. If it is still an issue 3-4 days after the exam, contact your doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Should i go to the doctor if i have a broken blood vessel in my eye
- My head hurts for the last 3 hours and i have fever should i go to the doctor
- If i have been running a fever for 3 days do i need to go to the doctor
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My doctor said i need to have full pulmonary function tests what can i expect
- How often will i need to see my doctor for checkups if i have gastroparesis?
- I have pain on my right side under my breast and the pain hurts in my back to
- I have a brown spot in my left eye will it go away or should i see the doctor
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free