Doctor insights on:
I Need My Breast Exam Which Doctor I Have To Go
Since i've never been to the doctors for anything other than a cough. What to expect for a breast exam?
Breast exam: The MD will inspect the breasts for asymmetry, discoloration, dimpling and abnormal texture. As with all breast exams the MD will then palpate the breast tissue for any abnormalities, masses or areas of tenderness. Your 13 year old should be taught to do self breast exams as well. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Breast exam: It can be in writing and sometimes possible lesions can be drawn on a pre-printed anatomical pictures. ...Read more
A breast exam: Is usually done by your gyn or a breast specialist if you have had a problem and that doc will order a mammogram which is done by a technician and read by a radiologist and the report will be sent to the doc who ordered the mammogram and that doc will tell you the report results. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Got clinical breast exam done Bilateral mild Fibroadenosis diagonised, doctor said mammogram not needed. Should I get one?
After breast exam by my doctor. The lower part of my sternum hurts a tad. Could she have pressed to hard examining under my ribs?
Pain after exam: It is very possible that after your breast exam that the sternum area hurts a bit. You might just be really sensitive in that area. If it is very painful try an ice bag for 20 minutes at a time or follow the directions on advil/Tylenol that you may have may help. If it is still an issue 3-4 days after the exam, contact your doctor. ...Read more
I have been experiencing a painful and swollen right armpit for 7 months now. Seen 2 doctors. Breast exam and ultrasound. No answers....?
Armpit swelling: Possible infected cyst? See a suregon.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Which doctor should i go to for lymphedema
- My doctors says i have cough syncope what is this and will it go away
- Should i go to the doctor if i have a broken blood vessel in my eye
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a breast lump which disappears when i move my arm
- Do i need to go to the doctor for hemorrhoids?
- If i have been running a fever for 3 days do i need to go to the doctor
- Breast exam by male doctor
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free