Doctor insights on:
I Need Hearing Aids Do I See Ent Or Audiologist
Also known as otolaryngology, this medical specialty deals with the diagnosis and (medical & surgical) management of diseases of the ears, nose, mouth, throat, neck, sinuses, voice box and face. Some areas of expertise in otolaryngology include voice and swallowing problems, facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, allergy, hearing and balance disorders, nasal and ...Read more
Ringing in ear after ENT removed hair from ear drum w/noyes forecps.Hurt bad jumped off table.Now he wants hearing aids?
I have had a problem from fluid behind the ear drum for several months. All the ENT wanted to talk about are hearing aids.that is not the problem?
Ask ENT why: Did your ENT do tympanograms? These show whether there is conductive hearing loss from fluid. You are right that perhaps with resolution of fluid, your hearing may improve. Ask your ENT why he thinks hearing aids are the answer. Maybe your hearing loss is more than expected with just serous otitis. Try antihistamines OTC. They are drying. ...Read more
I have severe burning in both ear canals. I have recently started wearing in the ear hearing aids. Is this a common problem and should I see a gp ?
Multiple: Sizes, ability to capture sound frequencies, ability to choose product based upon individual patient differences, ability to filter out extraneous background noises, and others. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do i need to see an endocrinologist?
- Do i need to see a doctor for strep throat?
- Do i need to see a doctor for reaccuring heartburn?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do i need to see an oncologist for a thyroid nodule?
- Do i need a referral to see a neurologist?
- Why do i need to see a doctor before starting an exercise program?
- Sacroiliac joint pain do i need to see a doctor
- Talk to a head and neck surgeon online for free