Doctor insights on:
I Meant Start And Stop Urine Stream After Knee Surgery Is This Normal
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
I have been having left knee clicking and clunking now for 5 months after having arthroscopic knee surgery. Is this normal? What damage is being done?
Meniscus: Best to consult your orthopedic surgeon.Get a more detailed answer ›
Feeling pain in my thigh muscle when pressing it or at sitting position. Is it normal after arthroscopic knee surgery for removal of plica? It's day 6
Yes, fairly normal: This is most likely from edema related to the surgery. The edema and injury from the surgery to the area just below your quads can cause significant edema and actual short term structural changes leading to some discomfort. Give it about two weeks and discuss with your ortho if it does not improve. Hope that helps! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
7 days after knee surgery I have pitted edema in my left interior ankle. Bruising and swelling are normal from procedure. Should I consult my doctor?
Knee surgery may be done for congenital, traumatic or degenerative causes. Arthroscopy is a common method for treating cartilage and ligament problems. Open surgeries are commonly performed for fractures. Knee joint replacement may be done in (usually) older individuals with knee joint arthritis that impairs their daily function and which is not ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I still have finger and hand swelling after hand surgery is this normal
- I always have stomach pain and cramp after my morning meal is this normal
- My eyes get watery and itchy when i start reading a book is this normal
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to have a fever and chills after starting antibiotics for a uti?
- Is it normal to feel pain down my arms and legs after i sneeze?
- My breast still make milk and i stopped breast feeding a year ago is this normal
- When my period ends i start again 2 or so days after is that normal
- Talk to a orthopedic reconstructive surgeon online for free