Doctor insights on:
I'm Having Period Cramps But No Period
A missed period is when you don't have a period at your normal time. Because a missed period can be due to pregnancy, even a period that is signficantly lighter or shorter can be considered a missed period and possible pregnancy. And having early symptoms of early pregnancy such as sore breasts or mild nausea would increase ...Read more
Period came early last month, after sex & now I'm having period cramps a week before regular period. What could this mean?
Don't Worry: Sometimes women have unusual menstrual cycles. You can have some irregular bleeding or spotting before or after your menses or even mid-cycle. It is probably a good idea to start keeping a calendar of when you bleed, spot, etc. to show your OB/GYN. Take ibuprofen, naproxen, or Acetaminophen for the cramping for the next 24-36 hours. If you are not using contraception, consider pregnancy. ...Read more
I'm having small like period cramps no spotting period five days late. Breast tenderness ; heartburns nausea very bad backache what should I do?
Infection: You have a urinary tract infection.Get a more detailed answer ›
Naseua, period cramps but no period, head fogginess, for about a month now. could it be inner ear and just anxiety or something else.
I am a 24 yr old female experiencing sore breasts, itchy skin, period cramps but no period not had one for 6 months I do have pcos can you help please?
See your GYN MD: Many of your symptoms can be alleviated by treatment with your gyn md. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I'm having menstrual cramps but no period
- I'm having cramps but no period could i be pregnant
- I have my period but no cramps
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i have period cramps but no period?
- I have really bad cramps but no period
- Why am i having menstrual cramps but no period?
- I have cramps and discharge but no period
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free