Doctor insights on:
I Know Some People Are More Likely To Get Angiitis Than Others Which Ones
Can't predict: Can not tell you how to predict this. There are a variety of types of angiitis from inflammatory - polyangiitis with granulomatosis, allergic granulomatosis, CNS vasculitis, it is an inflammation of blood vessels and is called also vasculitis and can be seen wiht infections like hepatitis, medications, cancers, and even rheumatic diseases. Uncertain i can predict an answer. ...Read more
Inflammed vessels: Angiitis means inflammation of blood vessels. This also fits into the category of vaculitis. The size pf the inflammed vessel is improtant of deciding therapy. The dianosi can be made by a biopsy - or at times by dye injected into bloods vessels and seeing the x-ray pattrn. The type of angiitis determines the therapy. This can be a very serious illness at times or a not so serious illness. ...Read more
None to serious: Since angiitis is inflammationof blood vessels the consequences depend on the blood vessels involved and the type of angiitis. There are some types of angiitis that only have mild skin rashes while others can have serious internal damage in such organs as the kidneys, lung, skin and brain. The type of therapy that can be directed depends on the involved areas and the extent of invovlement. ...Read more
Highly variable: Angiitis is a very broad term meaning inflammation of blood vessels. It all depends which vessels are involved. Small blood vessels in the skin may be the only finding and cause a raised purple rash (usually on the legs) but larger vessels may also be involved and may effect almost any internal organ. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Nothing: They are essentially the same thing.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: Best references in pubmed.Org (national institutes of health ) available for medical andnonmedical, other excellent refernces in johnshopkins, and mayoclinic . Org. ...Read more
Vasculitis: This name can apply to eosinophillic vasculitis and eosinophillic granuloma todos with polyangiitis ( Churgg Strauss ). These are uncommon problems characterized by a high blood eosinophil level and inflammation of the blood vessels and or kidney. They are treatable but dangerous diseases which should be cared for by a rheumatologist with experience in this type of disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I know some people are more likely to get heart contusion than others which ones
- I know some people are more likely to get gi cancer than others which ones
- Why are some people more likely to develop multiple fractures than others?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why are some people more likely to develop arachnoiditis than others?
- Why are some people more likely to develop chilblains than others?
- Why are some people more likely to develop blighted ovum than others?
- Why are some people more fertile than others?
- Talk to a vascular surgeon online for free