Doctor insights on:
I Keep Losing Hearing In One Ear
I keep losing hearing in one ear then it comes back a few seconds to a minute later what could cause this?
I keep losing hearing one ear and it has loud ringing. It only lasts a few seconds & doesn't hurt. It has happened 3 times today. Should I be worried?
Keep losing hearing in one ear then it comes back a few seconds to a minute later. What could cause this?
No: In fact, one-sided hearing loss causes a loss of spatial discrimination of sound, which makes understanding speech in crowded situations more difficult. The brain will actually lose this capacity with disuse, so the best treatment is to amplify the failing ear with a hearing aid. The sooner, the better. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Sudden loss hearing: If it only occurred for a few seconds, not likely of any concern. If it recurs, worsens, or lasts longer- then you need to seen ENT specialist asap. ...Read more
Hi, my audioligist said I have a conductive hearing loss in one ear. 2k on up and is 80 decibel loss. I had this for 4 years. What can cause this.?
Depends on the cause: There are many different things that cause tinnitus. I recommend you see an otolaryngologist for a full evaluation. Be prepared with your medical ; surgical history and write down ahead of time all the medications (even herbals ; vitamins) that you're taking. Plan to discuss when your problem started and the quality of the tinnitus (high-pitched? Rushing sound? Continuous? Rhythmic? Etc...). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I keep hearing a ringing in my ear
- If i have hearing loss in one ear is it possible that the other gets better
- I keep hearing popping in my ear
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why was i hearing my heartbeat in my ear when i was lying down?
- I have an unusual amount of dark colored ear wax in one ear is this ear infected
- Distorted hearing in one ear
- Why do i get earwax in only one of my ears?
- I keep hearing crinkling in my ears