Doctor insights on:
I Keep Having To Clear My Throat Is This Related To My Digestive Health
I always have this lumpy feeling in the back of my throat. Is there something wrong with my digestive health?
I was given prednisone for 3 mo. & my digestive system is compromised gurgling throat, swallowing hurts sometimes, constant indigestion, help!?
Mind-Gut: There is a clear mind-gut connection. Many people experience abdominal symptoms at times of stress and anxiety. This may be in part due to a change in eating habits and routine, but involves emotional impact as well. Fundamentally, a disturbance in your mental and psychologic wellbeing can frequently cause a disturbance in your physical well being. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Not necessarily: Usually clearing your throat is due to excessive mucus in the back of your throat, either from retaining your saliva in your throat (instead of swallowing) for some reason or else post-nasal drip ... Usually not from your lungs, unless you also have a cough ... ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I rarely have periods& my dr said it could be something wrong with my hormones, I clear my throat ALOT daily, could this be related to hormone probs?
I have heart flutters. It also feels like someone is squeezing or stepping on my chest. Could this be digestive health related?
Possibly but would : Rule out cardiac etiology.Get a more detailed answer ›
No: Dry mouth is a common side-effect of medications and can be seen with scleroderma and is a side-effect of radiation for throat cancer. Medication side-effect is by far the most common and can be seen with anti-depressants, anti-histamines and some blood pressure medications. It is not related to digestion. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have pain under my lower rib cage is this related to my digestive health
- I have to constantly clear my throat 17 male is this ok will it damage my voice
- I have to clear my throat often is this due to allergies
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I keep hearing ringing in my ears is this related to my allergies
- I have an eating disorder how is my skin health related to my dietary health
- I keep having to clear my throat
- I have to make a conscious effort to swallow my spit is this normal
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free