Doctor insights on:
I Keep Getting Blisters On My Feet
Blisters from tinea: The location of water blisters in your feet (sole and toewebs) can reveal their cause if these blisters appear in a humid environment. Most often, the cause is athlete's foot (=tinea pedis), an itchy condition of the skin due to fungus, which thrives in humidity. However, water blisters can also be caused by rash or dermatitis associated with an allergic reaction. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I get horrific blisters on my feet constantly, often taking up half my heel. Could I have super sensitive feet?
Blister care....: First you have to find the cause of the blister. Bad shoes? Bad athelte's foot (fungal infection? Over activity for short period of time? Blisters can be caused by a ton of friction on one focal area. Try to find the cause first then try to find a doctor that sells this product: http://www.Pedinol.Com/product_detail.Php?Id=61. ...Read more
Dead skin from huge blisters on my feet! been cutting the dead skin away help! when i get out of the shower the skin back there is white and so ugly?
Might be: Fungal....Get a more detailed answer ›
Small blister like things on my feet, not painful. but come up every year in the same place. and can get VERY big?
Tinea: Sometimes athlete's feet can present as small blisters with clear fluid in them. However, depending on the color, size and consistency it could be many possible skin disorders. See a podiatrist or dermatologist for evaluation and treatment. ...Read more
See below: Treat the blisters, and then use a gel innersole to reduce the friction causing the blisters and the burning should go away. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i get blisters on my feet?
- I keep getting blood blisters in my mouth why
- I keep getting blisters on my thighs is something wrong with my skin
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of fever blisters on the lips
- Why do i keep getting boils on my feet?
- Why do i get little water blisters on my feet?
- Why do i get water blisters on my feet?
- Talk to a dermatologist online