Doctor insights on:
I Keep Getting Bacterial Vaginosis
Alternative Treatmnt: Intravaginal boric acid, a 600 mg capsule once nightly for 14 days may be able to help with your problem. This medication is not FDA-approved for this purpose and must be made by a compounding pharmacy. Boric acid can be fatal if swallowed rather than used intravaginally, so be careful around children. Still it's a worthwhile option when all the antibiotics don't work. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Perils of the Vagina: Some people just get recurrences of things,like UTIs or shitty boyfriends.But in your case it could be due to a re-infection or failure of the drugs used to treat it.A longer course of therapy and use of the vaginal gels may help eradicate those bugs.Some asdvocate chronic recurrent therapy.Discuss this with your doc.By the way the name should be Vaginal Bacteriosis. Bacteria don't have vaginas. ...Read more
I keep getting bacterial vaginosis, it hasn't even been long and I have it agian.. I don't really have an oder it's just yeast that keeps reoccurring?
Try condoms a while: If bacterial vaginosis keeps returning, a woman may be getting something from her partner. Both persons can examined by a doctor at about the same time, to see if there are other contributing factors. A woman might recover better if she keeps semen out of her vagina for a while, to allow her vagina to naturally self-clean and return to normal. That means using condoms for some weeks. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes...maybe: Bacterial vaginosis (bv) is usually caused by an imbalance in the bacterial population of the vagina, with more "bad" present than "good." we are not really sure the cause, one seems to be having a new sex partner, or having multiple partners. In general, having a monogamous relationship than has been ongoing for a while makes it less likely that the sex caused the bv. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Whats a natural way to keep bacterial vaginosis gone
- Why do i keep getting bacterial infection?
- How do i treat bacterial vaginosis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of bacterial vaginosis is there an otc method?
- Should i take nuvaring out episode bacterial vaginosis
- Should my partner need to be treated if i have bacterial vaginosis
- Can you get bacterial vaginosis from your partner?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free