Doctor insights on:
I Keep Feeling Dizzy And Light Headed
I am taking 40 mg of fluoexetine, I have missed some doses. I ve started feeling dizzy? And light headed each time lasting longer.Is this normal?
Major depression and anxiety feeling loss of concentration and uncoordinated on my feet feeling dizzy and light headed with hand tremors?
I have a constant heavy pressure feeling on the very back of my head, makes the side of head and jaw feel stiff. Also feel dizzy and light headed.
Check it out: May be musculoskeletal . See your doc. ...Read more
I am a 43 year old woman. I've been feeling nauseated, dizzy and light headed for the past couple of days. My blood pressure is 85/60. ?
I've been feeling really dizzy and light- headed. I've been having nosebleeds and everytime i clean my nose there's still blood. Also i bruise a lot.
Several causes: These symptoms could be caused by a number of things and are are rarely serious. Causes include 1) starting a new medication 2) not drinking enough water 3) not having enough salt and potassium in your blood from sweating excessively, prolonged physical exertion, or getting a massage. Drink a sports drink. 4) getting a virus 5) being stressed or emotionally upset if it persists, see your doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i keep feeling light headed?
- I keep going light headed and dizzy
- I keep getting light headed and dizzy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Dizziness and light headed feeling
- Feeling dizzy and light headed
- Reasons for feeling light headed and dizzy
- Feeling dizzy tired and light head
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free