Doctor insights on:
I Just Want A Normal Smooth Tongue Like Everyone Else What Can I Do
What is normal?: Tongues have various types of taste buds scattered about which change the architecture. If you have concerns about yours, perhaps visit a dentist and get a consultation b. ...Read more
Several causes: The technical term is atrophic glossitis or bald tongue. It is caused by the absence of papilla which are the small bumps that cover the tongue. Diabetes, anemia, celiac disease and certain nutritional deficiencies are common causes as are anti-cancer drugs. It can also be caused by an inherited nerve disorder called riley-day syndrome. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No papilla: No papilla no tongue. Abnormal. See an oral surgeon. ...Read more
I just had 3wisdom teeth compacted removed had a check up all good but today (a few days later) i have developed a sore tongue on the back right. i also notice that the sides of my tongue are not smooth like normal?
Can't: This is genetic and cannot be changed... Sorry.. ...Read more
For 3 weeks, feels like there's a hair in back of my tongue. used tongue scraper and examined tongue but looks normal. What is this?
My tongue looks like it has a cut in the middle its deep but it doesn't hurt and i don't remember if its there all my life or recent .Is this normal ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What else can i do to avoid dry skin bath oil?
- I have anemia and have been on iron what else can i do
- I want to lose weight fast but still eat what i like how can i do that
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I want to have a miscarriage what can i do
- What else can i do to reduce my risk of vulvar cancer complications?
- What else can i do to relieve pain in my knee other than pain medication?
- I just had a heart attack what can i do to prevent another attack
- Talk to a dentist online for free