Doctor insights on:
I Just Swallowed A Seed And Am Pregnant Is That Bad
Not a problem: An orange seed is not a problem if swallowed accidentally, regardless of whether a person is pregnant or not. The only problem with accidentally swallowing fruit seeds is the choking hazard, which doesn't happen with little seeds. One can also just stick to navel oranges, which are seedless and easy to peel! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I am 19 weeks pregnant and accidentally swallowed a mandarin/tangerine seed. Should I be concerned?
No, it should pass: This shouldn't be a problem, the seed is small, and should pass without any issues, same as if you weren't pregnant. ...Read more
Poison Control: Please call poison control.Get a more detailed answer ›
15 wks pregnant & been using Bethadine gargle 4 days without realizing not recommended for pregnant women, worried I might have swallowed a little bit?
Let OB know: Please let your obstetrician know but if you only swallowed small amounts this should not be a problem. The warning is there because some people would swallow the whole amount after gargling. As long as you gargled and spit it should be no problem. ...Read more
I accidentally swallowed a poisonous thing and i'm pregnant. what could be the effects of it to me and to the baby?
More Information : Need specifics to tell you possible effects. Best thing is to call a poison control center. ...Read more
I swallowed a BUG I'm pregnant going on 28weeks is me swallowing a bug going to hurt my baby? Is my baby okay? It was on accident omg
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Im pregnant and swallowed an orange seed i just wanna knw is that bad
- I am pregnant and my stool is very dark is that normal
- Im four months pregnant and i havent been to the doctor yet is that bad
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If am on birth control and he is not using a condom can i get pregnant
- I am a dancer and at random moments my knee bothers me why is that
- I am a 40 year old woman recently diagnosed with a renal cyst is that bad
- I am always mad is that bad
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online