Doctor insights on:
I Just Noticed A New Mole What Should I Do
I just noticed a new mole on my leg. It seemed to appear out of nowhere. Is it normal to get new moles? I am 47. It is black and small with red.
Im a 33 yr female just noticed a new "mole" side of body by breast. Small (tip of pencil) dark, looks like in skin (not freckle). Get it checked?
I noticed a new mole earlier this week (so I thought), this morning I was able to scratch it off and underneath was like a scab or something?
I noticed a new mole on my right index finger. I removed it 10 months ago and now i can see it faintly coming back. It didn't look abnormal just new?
See dermatologist: There are 4 reasons to remove a skin mole. 1) the possibility of cancerous change occurring in a mole sometime in the future (a pre-cancerous active junctional mole); 2) a suspected cancerous change in an existing or new mole, where removal is diagnostic and therapeutic; 3) cosmetic reasons; 4) functional and anatomical changes occurring in a mole. See a dermatologist for assurance ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Have lots of moles i had them for years but don't know if this mole is new of has been there for a wile its light brown and saped differently?
Skin must be seen: There is little to do other than to acknowledge your concern and to ask you to show it to your family doctor the next time you are seen at the medical clinic. There are a number of 'brown' lesions that are both common and not of concern. ...Read more
Dr wanted to remove mole. Went for 2nd opinion and new dr used dermascope and said it looked extremely normal. Why did the other dr want to remove it?
Have new ones checkd: Although changes in our skin are normal as we age, if u notice new changes that r concerning have them looked at by your regular doctor. Most benign skin changes are easy to identify by looking at them. Skin cancer identification is defined by the a, b, c's. A- assymmetry, . B- borders that are irregular, c-color (multiple colors are concerning) there are some more features but these r basics. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I just threw up my barium swallow what should i do
- What should i do when i get suicide thoughts just a little bit but not seriously?
- What do i do if a tiny eyelash is poking me should i just pluck it out?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I just noticed my chest and arm veins are very visible but no pain
- What should i do if my baby does not like the new foods i am having him try?
- New partner i have infrequent genital herpes outbreaks what should we do
- What are the signs of meningitis and should i be alarmed by just dizziness?
- Talk to a dermatologist online