Doctor insights on:
I Just Had A Heart Attack What Can I Do To Prevent Another Attack
Address risk factors: The first thing to do is control the risk factors that you can: if you smoke, stop. Control cholesterol, hypertension and diabetes. Exercise or cardiac rehab if you currently don't. Address your diet and weight, if needed. Continue medications prescribed by your physician and follow-up as directed.Also consider adjunctive therapies that can help reduce stress levels, whatever tthose may be for you. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Stop eating junk : Eliminate animal fats eat veggies and fruit. ...Read more
Good choices!: Avoid by: good personal habits no smoking regular exercize monitor blood pressure check cholesterol and general physical features know your family history the atherosclerosis is established over time and deposits and gets to the critical stage and clots, or the plaque disrupts like a trap door causing acute blockage and threatened or damaged heart muscle. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do to prevent a heart attack?
- What to do to prevent heart attack?
- I broke my hand 2 years ago what can i do to prevent another injury
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i do to prevent waking in an anxiety or panic attack?
- What can i do to prevent panic attacks in the middle of the night?
- I just had my first period what do i do
- I just had a sharp pain in my heart
- Talk to a cardiologist online