Doctor insights on:
I Just Got A Hpv Shot Can I Masturbate
I got HPV vaccine at my routine checkup. How long after the shot should I wait until I can masturbate?
Hpv: Doesn't matter.Get a more detailed answer ›
I've never had any sexual activity besides masturbation (alone) & I have what I believe to be a wart on my vagina. I Had the HPV shot. Is this a wart?
Less likely but: Genital HPV can be contracted by non-intercourse sexual activity with a partner or by sharing sexual toys. In the absence of these activities, contracting genital HPV is uncommon but has been reported. The virus can live on surfaces other than skin for a limited time so it's possible, though very unlikely, to contract it other than sexually. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: It is a contact infection. No matter what you are doing, if your naked skin gets in contact with it, it can hitch a ride and hang on in which case you become the lucky owner of your own hpv. You will know when you notice the warty growth on the body part that got in contact with your partner's wart or hpv. ...Read more
I masturbated using spit(saliva) as a lube. Is this ok? I've read answers on here saying using spit can lead to HPV or gonnorrhea.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i get a sexual illness just by masturbation of any kind?
- Can i just pop a dental abscess on my own?
- When can i start masturbating after a circumcision
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I cut my hand on my vein and it finally stopped can i just put on a bandaid
- Can i masturbate after getting the hpv vaccine?
- I got a lot off acne all over my body what can i do
- Hpv sexual can i receive for sharing a cigarette
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free