Doctor insights on:
I Heard That Its Not Good To Wear Panties Every Night To Bed Is That True
Okay, so i had farted on my pillow last night while i was getting in bed, i don't wear cloths/underwear to bed. Should i be worried about pinkeye ?
Flatulence: Not sure where you got this notion, but no not in any way. ...Read more
Is it normal to have watery discharge every single day? I have to wear liners or else I'll get my underwear very wet.
Up to you: But wearing underwear won't stop bed bugs from getting on you. There is the rest of your body too. Just look for signs of bed bugs when you check in - small black specks between the mattress and boxspring, under the bed sheet, and at the head of the bed. Also, look for unclean bed linens. Just don't use a room or hotel that's unclean. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How easy is it for pinworm eggs to become airborne? Im very careful when changing covers but extremely worried I also wear underwear and pyjamas 2 bed
Is it extremely common to breathe in pinworm eggs? Wear underwear and pyjamas in bed & don't ever scratch but still paranoid need reassurance
Eggs Are Ingested: Pinworms are transmitted by the fecal-oral route. The eggs are ingested thru handling infested feces, eggs can also live on indoor surfaces such as toys, bedding, clothing, & more for 2-3 weeks. Breathing in eggs is not a route to infection. Female worms lay eggs in anal folds causing intense itching. Treatment must be repeated in 2 wks. Hand washing & good hygiene can control spread. ...Read more
Ive gone to the doctors for a vaginal odor. All the tests came back fine. I shower every other day. Theres no discharge either. I wear cotton underwear but nothing when im home. Ive got cysts on my ovaries if that could have anything to do with it? Ive ha
Not cysts.: Cysts on our ovaries will not cause vaginal odor. Diet and medications, prescription or over-the-counter and supplements can affect the odor/taste of sweat, urine, stool, saliva and vaginal secretions. Keep a diary of your food and drink intake, and see if the odor changes with a certain food or drink. Otherwise, get a second opinion. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I heard pure coconut oil can help people with dementia is there truth to that
- I use to have longer sex but its not like that what do i need to help me
- Is it true that you will not be able to move your hand if it is broken?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I was told im unable to become pregnant because i had an abortion is that true
- Is it true that pregnant women are not allowed to be blood donors?
- I dont allow myself to have first cig till noon is that good
- I have vaginal burning when its close to time for my period what does that mean
- I used to read before bed now i play with ipad is that as good for relaxing