Doctor insights on:
I Heard About Double Eye Lid Cosmetic Surgery Will This Affect My Eye Health
Cosmetic surgery is also known as Plastic surgery. Cosmetic surgery is a procedure in which a person is operated on by a plastic surgeon to make some parts of the body more to the person's liking. Cosmetic surgery can be on any part of the body, such as the face. Examples include rhinoplasty, chin ...Read more
Is it really possible to get my drooping upper eyelid corrected?I am suffering from ptosis and my eyes had been operated through cosmetic surgery
Probably Yes.: Depending on your specific situation, it is likely that your situation can be improved upon. Make sure you consult with well experienced board certified plastic or ocular plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients in your situation. Best wishes. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I am a caucasian female and would like to know, is there a cosmetic surgery options for changing the shape of your eyes?
Can you give me more info on any experience with cosmetic surgery to remove the drooping of the pads underneath the eyes?
Lower Eyelid Surgery: Lower eyelid rejuvenation surgery, or lower blepharoplasty, is an excellent procedure with potential for dramatic results. Lower eyelid bags are caused by thinning skin and loosening of the natural fat pads surrounding the eye. Blepharoplasty removes the herniated fat pads and tightens the overlying skin to create a smoother, younger look. Ask your plastic surgeon if you're a good candidate. ...Read more
Yes: Canthoplasty and/or canthopexy.Get a more detailed answer ›
Hello. I want to know if there is a cosmetic or eyelid surgery that can change large feminine eyes into smaller masculine eyes? Thank you.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have lump on my eyeball under my uper left eye lid what cause this be
- My son poked me in my eye and i have a small circle with blood will this go away
- I have this bump under my eye should i pop it out will it hurt my eyes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I see rings when i blink my eye sometimes is this normal
- I have skin tag near my eye lid can i cut off at home
- I have a brown spot in my left eye will it go away or should i see the doctor
- I have blood in the white part of my eye will i be okay
- Talk to a dermatologist online