Doctor insights on:
I Have White Bumps On The Back Of My Throat They Seem Like A Pimple I Can Pop Them With My Finger Nail What Could This Be
I have white bumps on the back of my throat. They seem like a pimple. I can pop them with my finger nail. What could this be?
I have a pimple like bump on my mons pubis. it's red, and it only hurts if I poke it with my finger nail, other then that it doesn't hurt or itch.
I have about seven itchy pimple-blister looking bumps dispersed evenly throughout legs and arms and two on my fingers. i also have strep throat?
Feel somethin small n my throat/back of tongue when I swallow. I see two or three small white bumps. Throat not sore at all. Looks like white pimples.
My finger nail has a darker pink color sorrounding the white part at the beginning and a bump in the middle that evens out at the end what can it be?
When i swallow its feels like a scratchy feeling like its a finger nail stuck in my throat please help plus I have a cough that only happens at night?
I have a reddish whiteish bump beside my finger nail on my skin. It hurts when i touch it. What is it?!
I have some pimple like bumps on my cervix. I can pop them with my finger, but it has been ongoing for at least a year. 16, never had sex. Help?
Pimple like spot behind a fingernail \u0026 a very hot \u0026 painful finger? This is the 2nd finger in a week.
Finger infection: This can be a very important problem, because there are various infections around the nail which need to be treated immediately. Some of these which are bacterial infections are actually called "felons" by dermatologists. But there are many possibilities for this, and i believe that you should see the dermatologist immediately. We take care of skin hair and nails. ...Read more
I had a big pimple that I didn't get fully popped a few months ago. I noticed that the skin healed over the leftover puss, leaving a bump on my neck. Now, the bump has become tender. I've been popping it like a pimple every few hours, but can't seem to ev
Please be seen: That sounds like an infected sebaceous cyst. You will need to see your primary care doctor and he or she can remove it with a simple in office surgery. It will not go away until the cyst sac is removed. I suggest getting in as soon as possible to avoid any further infection risk. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- I have a lump in the back of my throat on the left side what could it be
- I have a tender spot on the back of my head what could be the cause
- I have a numb spot on my left side of my back what could be the cause
- I have a bump on my finger that looks like a wart but hurts what is this
- I have small pimple like bumps all over my body what could this be
- I have small white bumps on my lips they feel like sand paper what is this
- I constantly feel like i have phlegm in my throat what could it be a symptom of
- I have a lump in the back of my neck what could it be
- I feel a throbbing pain on the back of my knee could this be something serious
- I feel like i have a small lump on the back of my throat infection or worse