Doctor insights on:
I Have Water Retention Is A Body Wrap A Great Way To Lose It
A lymphatics: Problem...See your physician.Get a more detailed answer ›
Water retention: Inflammatory diseases might lead to water retention. Keep in mind that many medications that are used to treat inflammation, such as ibuprofen, naproxen, prednisone, etc may cause water retention or swelling. Water retention is also a side effect of other medications. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
WaterWaterEverywhere: I wouldn't call it"normal,"but an uncomfortable part of the rehabilitative process and usually goes away as your recovery progresses(say, a month or two).If it gets real bad (that's rare) your doctor can deal with it with medication, but if you have any shortness of breath or chest pain tell your doctor.The exact cause is not definitely known.There's theories.But don't worry too much. Persevere! ...Read more
Salt restriction: And diuretics. Most simple way.Get a more detailed answer ›
Does lactulose also help in reducing water retention in body , if yes then how much water is excreted ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will i lose much weight from doing a body wrap how is it supposed to work
- What is the quickest way to lose weight if i have a hernia?
- Is there a way to tell if i have fractured a bone in my hand?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a stomach ulcer is it safe for me to fly on a transcontinental flight
- I have a stuffy nose coughing body aches what is it and how do i help myself
- Is it safe to wear only one contact lens if i have a lazy eye?
- Is it okay to use a fleet enema even though i have an anal fissure?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online