Doctor insights on:
I Have Very Oily Skin On My Face What Kind Of Face Wash Should I Use
Hi, I have got an oily skin and I can't get off the black heads from my nose. Is there anyway I can reduce the oilyness and the blackheads? Thanks
Blackheads: Don't scrub! It just injures the skin and increases the risk of infection. Your hormones are to blame for the only skin and I don't think you want to attempt changing that. A salicylic gel or base is probably the most helpful but apply sparingly at night, starting with a couple of times per week, increasing nightly. Use a very gentle cleanser specifically for the face (not for oily skin). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Nowadays many face wash are available in different types; which one ideal for me as I have a oily skin?
Not that easy: I am a fan of cetaphil daily facial cleanser but there are many products and some times this may best be achieved through trial and error. ...Read more
What is a good way to minimize oily skin? My face gets extremely oily after a couple hours and i don't know what type of products to use
I have super oily skin and have tried everything . Primers, face washes, lotions and powders! what do I do?
SUPER OILY SKIN: IF YOU HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING, AND NOTHING IS WORKING, THEN ITS TIME TO SEE A DERMATOLOGIST. DO IT! ...Read more
I have oily skin and my skin is very sensitive to sun as it gets dark very fast in sun. Which type of sunscreen is suitable for my face ?
I have really oily skin. When i go to school I have to wash my face twice to keep from looking oily, any tips to keep oily skin in control?
Eucerin oil control: Great oil control products from eucerin.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of moisturizer should i use on my skin in the winter?
- My skin is oily what should i do
- Should i use a moisturizer even if i have oily skin
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i wash my face when it is oily?
- Using body wash on the face
- What kind of shoes i should use for osteoarthritis in my knee?
- What kind of tape should i use to support my knee and back?
- Talk to a dermatologist online