Doctor insights on:
I Have Tingling In My Legs N Arms Often What Could B The Cause Of This
TIngling: Rule out the worst first...Make sure you do not have diabetes. If you are sure you do not, keep a diary of symptoms, what makes it better or worse, are there times of the day or night it is especially bad (or good). Then bring this information to your primary care doctor to help. ...Read more
Most likely: Although tingling could be secondary to a medication reaction (topirimate), or periodically due to hyperventilation, be cognizant of the fact that persistent symptoms most likely are heralding the development of a peripheral nerve syndrome, which needs attention. Recommend having your doctor evaluate all of this. Less likely might be spinal pathology in neck or ms. ...Read more
I have tingling going down both arms and back. Sometimes in the legs. It's worse with activity or at end of day. What could cause this?
Tingling: Tingling usually is the result of nerve compression and is dependent on position or what you do. It can improve on its own, by avoiding the compression. If in both arms and legs, the problem could be in the spine, maybe from a prior injury. Also consider B12 deficiency, diabetes or thyroid disease. Other nerve damage could be the cause as well. If persistent, seek your doctor for work up. ...Read more
Paresthesia: Chronic paresthesia may result from poor circulation, nerve irritation, neuropathy, or many other conditions and causes. There is no known long-term physical effect from paresthesia (although its underlying conditions may have various effects). See your local doctor for help with this condition. ...Read more
Odd tingling sensation in both arms and legs for about a week. Subsides at night and then comes back during day. What could be the cause?
My legs get tingly after about a few min of crossing and so do my arms can't this be MS. Or does MS cause tingling even when ur still?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes tingling in arms and legs?
- I have adominal pain and pain in my left leg what could it be
- My arms and legs are tingling
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have pain on my hip any idea what could be causing this pain
- I have a painless sore on my genitals what could cause this
- I have numbness in my pinky what could be the cause of this
- I have a tender spot on the back of my head what could be the cause
- Talk to a neurologist online