Doctor insights on:
I Have These Red Spots All Up And Down My Legs And Thighs What Could They Be
Anything: We might be able to narrow it down for you a bit if you gave us more information, such as how long it has been there, whether it itches or hurts, and if anyone else in your household has anything similar, or is itching. But as a rule, rashes are very difficult to diagnose without actually seeing them; you'll probably have to see a dermatologist to find out for sure what is going on. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Many possibilities: There are many types and causes of skin rashes. Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections can cause rashes on the skin. Insect bites can also be the cause of a rash on the skin. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment. ...Read more
My boyfriend has itchy red spots along leg&inner thigh.My ankle have been&theres1spot on bra line. Switched sheets&detergent last week. Opinion&thghts?
After using hair remover cream, my leg and thigh skin has irritation and itching, and some red spots are appeared.How it can be treated?
What to do if I am having small red spots in my hands, thighs, legs and chest I don't know what it is and also?
Get blood work: You could have a platelet blood disorder. Possibly due to a blood infection or a medication you are taking or a genetic predisposition. Get checked out by your doctor this coming week! ...Read more
I have itchy red spots at the top of my thigh that have turned into bruising
looks like I have been beaten up on my leg.. ?
Itch & bruising: If you have unexplained bruising, please see your doctor. Several possibilities for itching and bruising of isolated spots on body. Scratching an itchy spot can produce bruises, particularly if you occasionally take nsaids, fish oil, vitamin e and other blood thinners. There is also a skin condition called pigmented purpura, inflammation of the smallest blood vessels, which can be itchy. ...Read more
-psoriasis on elbows/knees
-recently used apple cider vinegar (orally) & olive oil/acv baths
-now many bright red spots on thighs and lower leg
I have just noticed this small red bumpy spots up and down my legs starting from my bottom/thigh area. Not sure what it is?
My lower legs are swollen and itchy. I also have some red spots where it is swollen. They sweep up more during the day and go down at night time.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have back blister type sores on my thighs and bum what could this be
- I have bumps on my tant going into my vagina and they dont hurt what could it be
- I have all these red spots on my skin what are they
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have these brown freckle like spots all o ver my ankle and leg atra
- I have adominal pain and pain in my left leg what could it be
- What could all the tiny bumps over my babies arms and legs be?
- I have headaches and the top of my head is tender what could this be
- I have red bumps on my legs that hurt and my ankle hurts what could this be